Sunday, July 5, 2009

settling down...maybe



I'm glad all the excitement of injapendence day is buckling down. I watched my people's fireworks from the window. Whew. I only want to snuggle wiff family. Or do I? After all, they ARE seeing another cat - Monty. APPARENTLY his people are gone, and APPARENTLY he can't fend for his so-called tall, lean self, so APPARENTLY they go over there 2+ times a day to see him and feed him 1/2 can of tuna! Oh well. Mama still loves me best. She chases me everywhere. I wake her up in the morning, but I must do it quickly, because my to-do list is pretty darn full each mornin'. I have to go around the house and make sure no one is gone, then have to beg for water from the sink, then act cute for Gramma (who will most certainly gush over me), then make mama follow me down the stairs, under the dining room table, into the kitchen and finally into my little room. Speaking of my little room, I've been sleeping in Buttercup's spot, heehee! But Auntie put an end to this. Poopsicles. I am just rambling now, so I should stop.

Oh - and my people are leaving TOMORROW MORNING. :( That's a sad face! But auntie said no internet while they are gone....so this is probably my last blog for a week or so. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment